[GEM Development] GEM Wiki

Michael Henry bromichaelhenry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 22:04:50 PDT 2013

Feeling nostalgic, I starting googling GEM. Came across the wiki at
wiki2.freegem.net. I went to create an account to update/add a couple of
entries for historical sake and I received this error when I clicked on
create account:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "User::addToDatabase". MySQL returned error "1048:
Column 'user_id' cannot be null (localhost)".

Anyone know anything about how to create an account?

--
Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Pastor

Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on
a life for a life