[GEM Development] Andy, please add me to your LinkedIn network

Michael Henry bromichaelhenry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:01:28 PST 2013

Yeah, I'm sorry. I click a few buttons and not paying attention, it
sends it to every list I post/posted to.

I was in a big hurry. Again, I'm sorry.

--
Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Pastor

Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an
impact on a life for a life