[GEM Development] Update to SETTINGS.APP

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 14:02:25 PDT 2011

Drat!

I HAD had a book about programming graphics for the In-Color card. Back in 2007, when I moved out of house and into an apartment, I'd _LIKE_TO_ think I asked here about it and  passed it on to you, John - but I _THINK_ I gave it to a local Friends of the Library group for their sale.

Within the last month, I downsized my storage - from 10x25 to 5x15 (sq ft) - unit. (I did NOT, of course, get rid of my GEM "holdings".) It is possible that I left that book along with two others on programming PC graphics within one of the two 'GEM-stuff' boxes - but I doubt it. All three, as I recall, were discarded in the 2007 move.

Like I said, "DRAT!"

(I _DO_ try to think of others, but time often doesn't permit a "full" inquiry.)

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton