[GEM Development] Update to SETTINGS.APP

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 11:27:26 PDT 2011

I remember the GEM 1.x patch's existence. Until three weeks ago I held onto EGA cardS and one monitor - just so that i could compare (never did) the two resolutions (EGA and VGA). Still have some cardS. I'm pretty sure I 'set the monitor free' (i.e. gave it to my friend Jeff who runs Unitec Recycling).

Tom Clayton