[GEM Development] DRi Files at That Web History Site

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 17:59:18 PDT 2011

> Specifically:
>
> http://www.bitsavers.org/bits/DigitalResearch/
>
> g.

No.

No? (You may think of replying.)

Yes, I said "No!".
;-)

If you look at the list, they (the files) are distributed in other companies directories, as well. :-D
(This is the point of the list that I made and sent.)

I don't know if ANY of the other sub-directories have ANY thing that
isn't within the D.R. sub-directory, already,
BUT
the other versions MAY have some "goodies" not present in the DR ones.

Just in case any one was interested in researching their contents .. .

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton

> Some people collect things for a hobby.  Geeks collect hobbies.
[I like it.]