[GEM Development] DRi Files at That Web History Site

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:38:08 PDT 2011

Yes .. but I thought we had ALL received THAT letter six months ago! ;-)

Ok. _I'LL_ look it up - in my old GEM-Dev mail and include it.

.
.
.
.
.
and the answer is:

http://www.bitsavers.org/

.
HTH :-D

Thomas Clayton

P.S: From our "past"
"
2011/2/14 Alec Beanse <alec.beanse at virgin.net>

    In case anyone is not aware there is a whole load of GEM
    documentation in PDF format here:

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/www.bitsavers.org/pdf/digitalResearch/gem/
"
To which Dr Kasten  (<-- See, I spelled your name correctly (this time)!) added:
"
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:16 PM

There are also new DR-entries in the www.bitsavers.org/bits/ site (site was unreachable for a while)

Michael Kasten
"
(My apologies for the previous MIS-spelling.)

So it has been ALMOST eight months (not six) that I've had that file to send!

T.C.