[GEM Development] Does This Arrive?

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 17:25:29 PDT 2011

Yes it did arrive back to me.

The "bounced" message said:
"
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<gem-dev at simpits.org>:
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [66.94.237.92] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?66.94.237.92 [RCPT_TO]
"
Also,
"
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Thomas Clayton <topcatdrc at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [GEM Development] links (fwd)
To: GEM Development <gem-dev at simpits.org>
"
So "Go Figure".
(I had thought that maybe I'd used my "other persona" on Yahoo!, but, apparently, I didn't!)

Cuttings from my original message back to Dr. M. Kasten:

A _slightly_ wrong URL keeeps one from arriving at their destination! :-)

http://www.alloy.com.au/web_download/OLD/REAL32/7.5X/

_should_ get one 'there'. (The "www." were missing.)

The readme.txt says:
"
R32DEMO.ZIP Real/32 Demo Diskette
IMSD.EXE  Diagnostic Program for REAL/32 - Supplies Tech information.
ZAPSFIX.TXT Lists details of Zaps.
TECHTIP.TXT Lists of Technical Tips.
INTMULTI.ZIP Alloy driver for HCS PC-Com Cards.
R32UP754.ZIP Upgrade from REAL/32 v7.5x to v7.54
R32SDK.ZIP REAL/32 Software Developers Kit -- NEW JAN 1997!
"

As i remember, IMS made a version available to us (and/or the DR group) about two(?) years ago. I know 'cause I've recently seen my diskette set that I made back then while 'going thru' diskettes. You had to get a serial number(?) to have it run though(?).

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton

BTW, I forgot: the Erratic Mouse was NOT solved but I did finish by realizing that I had TWO GEM systems on one drive ?"overlapping".