[GEM Development] Apricot GEM: Screenshots and bugs

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 16:32:39 PST 2011

> On Tue, 13 Dec 2011, Ben A L Jemmett wrote:
>
> > On Tue, December 13, 2011 11:02 pm, John Elliott wrote:
> >> <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/History/activity.png>
>
> Some things cannot be un-seen. *cringes*

  I need to find out more about Activity. Among other things, it seems to be
device-independent, using GSX drivers for all its drawing. Except that the
only driver I've looked at so far had a handful of GEM functions in there
as well (vr_recfl(), v_show_c() ) plus some escapes I didn't see anywhere
else.

--
John Elliott