[GEM Development] GEM Scan

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 18:01:13 PDT 2010

For your reply,
Danke schön!

For finding the GEM Scan,
Mit tiefer Dankbarkeit!

(With the help of
 http://german.about.com/od/vocabulary/a/danke10ways.htm
)

Some years back, I 'idiotically' translated E. C. G .Pascual Jordon's quantum theory book's title as
Introduction to Intuitive Quantum Theory.
(At least, as far as I can remember, that was it.)

Unlike his colleagues' (Max Born and, of course, Werner Heisenberg) /popularized/ books on quantum theory, P.J.'s was never translated into English. He co-created Quantum Mechanics (in its 'matrix' formulation) and INVENTED  the idea of Quantum Fields. I wish Springer-Verlag WOULD translate it and RE-publish it.

That was WAaay off-topic! I'd been thinking about Physics most of today. I thought Dr. as in Prof. of Physics. Could be, you're Dr. as in Medical Doctor! My apologies.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton