[GEM Development] [GEM-DEV] GEM 32

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 12:08:24 PST 2009

Dear All:

Of course, ALL this PRESUMES you're using x86 32-bit chips.

There are alternatives. PowerPC. ARM.
None of the existing ones do I know well enough to recommend. :-(

Then there's that one I dreamed up some years ago
 ... and it's STILL just a dream. :-(

Haay, what the heck. Let's just "go for" 64-bits. :-0

(In)sincerely,

Thomas Clayton