[GEM Development] Hello

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Mon Nov 2 16:18:24 PST 2009

> Hmm. I seem to have unlocked the wiki, but apparently there are some
> problems with the database when trying to actually edit a page. I'll see
> what I can do to fix this. MediaWiki probably needs to be upgraded
> anyway for security reasons.

Well, even having upgraded to the latest version of MediaWiki and
tweaking a couple of items in the database, things are still
misbehaving. I might see if I can set up a new wiki and export the old
data into the new one. But that'll probably have to wait for another day.

I'll get it working properly eventually. ;)

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/