[GEM Development] Trident UC-51 Drivers

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 07:44:22 PST 2008

 In case anyone is interested.
There is, as I remember, on the same page as the UC-51 driver set a Trident VESA DOS extension (TSR) as well.

BTW, I'm a step, or two, closer to getting my /actual/ DOS system running again. I've co-located the Micron 80485 (5 - since it's DX capable) and the SRAM cache chips that I finally pulled from three other (smaller) 485 boards this past Sat.. Next step / next time: putting in a cache and testing the board with a '485, or two (an x2), or three (an x3) different processors. (Just in case: It IS a UNI-processor board NOT a multi-processor board!)

Tom Clayton