[GEM Development] FreeGEM wiki?

Rob Mitchelmore rob at midworld.co.uk
Tue May 13 13:50:53 PDT 2008

Oh, *crap*.

I thought I'd migrated that one.  The DB server it was on let out its magic smoke, but I could have sworn I got it back up.  Um.

Owen, could you please send me the mysql dumps you have, and I'll get it set up on the new box?  Or failing that remind me of the account details, and I'll do it myself?

I'm really sorry, thought I fixed this :-(

Ben, please make my life hell on IRC until I unbreak it ;)

Thanks,

Rob