[GEM Development] Reconstructed GEM/4.0 driver source

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 00:38:43 PST 2008

John,

Does this mean that I SHOULD 'keep an eye out' for a Genoa SVGA card?

(I've worked at (in the past) and (currently) have a friend who has an
"e-waste" (well not really, since it isn't "virtual") - an electronic
recycling - business.)

The problem would be: there aren't too many ISA-based scrap systems
these days.

Tom Clayton