[GEM Development] Trouble installing - broke at plah screen choice

Ethan Grammatikidis eekee57 at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 5 20:38:14 PST 2008

Hiyos. I tried to install freedos for the first time today. It went quite well until I got to the boot splash screen choice. I decided to pick option 2 - to choose which splash screen I wanted. Option 2 turns out to be broken, an infinite loop with bad arguments to the choice command.

(I could not get out of it with ctrl-c nor break, incidentally. I'm running freedos under qemu 0.8.2)

Is there any way to pick up the install from where it left off?