[GEM Development] GEM not going forward... Comments?

david johnson zaojashin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 18:59:00 PST 2008

Hello José,

I have had some fun playing around with the FreeGEM code that has been published on the web.  It has mostly been a therapeutic exercise or hobby as it is the only bit of programming I do.   Simple stuff, but If you like you can take a look at

http://www.geocities.com/zaojashin/freegem.html

I've made some recent updates and added some screenshots.
Likewise, happy new year.

Take care,
David Johnson