[GEM Development] Simpits maintenance...

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 11:17:59 PST 2008

Oh darn. Just when I had those seven pages of source code to "pass along".

Where did I put that file? I seem to have forgotten.

Now, seriously: IF I had source code (the pages in the back of Balma and Fitler - which the local (Evanston) public library SEEMs to have lost! - scanned and OCRed is what I specifically have in mind) to share with you (VERY plural); THEN how / where would I do so?

Tom C
who's going to "go after" that library - till they find it!