[GEM Development] GEM and BASIC

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 09:37:08 PDT 2007

Anyone mention // have you seen in some of /their/ archive pages;
mention of "Locomotive BASIC"?

Apparently, it was - was - already set up for GEM.

Thomas Clayton
writing to the GEM list from his new homw (an apt.) for the first time.
(The GEM stuff I had, I /still/ have. It's in /one/ of these boxes near
my elbows, somewhere! ;-)
)