[GEM Development] USA Members and GEM Materials

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Fri Mar 16 03:23:45 PDT 2007

Thanks, Shane!

It has a lot more to do with opportunity than with desire: I'd like to
meet you and the others, but it depends on how long we have in Zürich,
and whether we are free or being taken around somewhere.

My mobile is +61413146065. I don't expect I'll be changing anything
about that while I roam the world. I know one thing, though: having seen
the per meg roaming charges in Germany and Switzerland, I won't be using
my mobile as a modem -- maybe much cheaper Italy,,,

All the best,

Peter