[GEM Development] [GEM Announcements] Please read.

Rob Mitchelmore rob at midworld.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 17:55:45 PDT 2007

Ben A L Jemmett wrote:
> I was about to suggest Rob's GEM Wiki might be a good place to assemble a
> collaborative effort, but I see it's offline at the moment -- probably
> understandable, I never did get around to adding anything!

I've fixed it.  That machine suffered from a disc crash a few months ago
(as I'm sure I've ranted at Ben about before), and I never quite got
around to turning that back on.

I've got moderately good at setting up mirroring for mediawiki now, so
if anyone trusts me enough to give me somewhere I can rsync/ssh to and a
mysql username I'll set up a nightly mirror.  Alternatively I may well
have another machine I can put a mirror on soon.

Thanks,

Rob