[GEM Development] (no subject)

Shane M. Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 09:27:14 PDT 2007

N. Edward Matavka wrote:
> Well, well, well, Shane. Is this true? If it is, I might just as well
> give up. :) I seem to have attracted the wrong kind of attention.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>     *From: *"nhhubner" <cvabooth at adam.com.au>
>     *Date: *12 March 2007 21:35:13 GMT-05:00
>     *To: *N. Edward Matavka <nmatavkova at rogers.com>
>     *Subject: Re: Please read.
>     *
>     Some time ago I sent some documentation on Basic2 for Gem to Shane.
>     None of it was ever posted on his site so I eventually gave up. There
>     has been nothing new happening on that site for a very long time and I
>     am beginning to think that the whole Gem thing is flogging a dead
>     horse. I guess you can take this as a refusal. Sorry about that.
>     NHHB.

Actually, he sent two documents to me.  He said he was preparing several
documents and the intention was to release them bit by bit.

The last time we talked was in October.  I have been swamped since late
September because I moved country and started a new job.  I have had no
time since then to work on the website or the release (which is why
everything is late).

I do apologise for the delay.  This is something done in everyone's
spare time.  As it happens a few of us appear to have some degree of
time right now to get more things underway.

Shane