[GEM Development] [GEM Announcements] Please read.

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 07:41:52 PDT 2007

> Zurich?  Are you in Zurich?  I'm in Zurich.  I'm actually
> sitting in 25 Sumatrastrasse right now...near the main station.

Unfortunately I'm not -- it's a lovely city, and in fact I'm considering
taking a long weekend to visit at some point soon.  I'm based in sunny
Oxfordshire, but work for a small Swiss firm; we used to have an office in
Zurich (on Muehlebachstrasse), until circumstances forced a re-org.  Our
servers still live in a datacentre in the city, however.

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)