[GEM Development] [GEM Announcements] Please read.

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 07:25:46 PDT 2007

> If need be, I can set up a new wiki on freegem.net that
> is dedicated to GEM, although it would be best to see if we
> could get in touch with Rob first and see what's going on there.

I'll be able to grab hold of him this afternoon or evening, hopefully; I'm
sure we have no shortage of hosting options (heck, I can stick one on either
of my company's machines in Zurich, plenty of bandwidth and space), just of
documentation to put there *grin*

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)