[GEM Development] Re: GEM/XM VDI source

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 11:29:59 PST 2006

> Give http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/xmgdos.zip a shot
> -- it includes both John's changes and my own.

Oooh, plus a bit of naughtiness on DRI's part there -- when copying from a
DOS app, it doesn't check the error status when it tries to create
C:\GEMSCRAP\SCRAP.TXT file (DOSCUT.C line 338).  If the C:\GEMSCRAP
directory doesn't exist, it'll return an error code which GEMVDI treats as a
valid handle, which happens to correspond to AUX: so you get either a "not
ready" or a chunk of your screen sent to your COM port...  Not sure if I'll
get around to fixing that today, I'm being summoned to a conference call as
I type!

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)