[GEM Development] Re: Strange problem running OpenGEM

Blair Campbell blairdude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:21:09 PST 2006

I personally don't think that the problem is with subst because both
the FreeDOS subst and the Win98 subst fail for me with the FreeDOS
kernel, but both work with the MS-DOS 7 kernel.  The problem is
definitely in the FreeDOS kernel but I am unsure whether or not the
problem is fixed in newer development or daily stable kernels.

On 3/23/06, Shane M. Coughlan <shane at shaneland.co.uk> wrote:

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.
   David Letterman (1947 - )

See ya