[GEM Development] Site relocation..

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Mar 19 10:07:24 PST 2006

Ok folks, the deltasoft.com site has been moved to the new house.  It's
now on a Win2k3 machine, but you can't have it all. :)

If there are any problems with the site, pleae let me know.

You should see a _huge_ preformance increase with downloads.  The
bandwidth went from 25kbytes/sec to a theoretical max of 100kbytes/sec.

The machine also has a lot more space for storage so if you guys want to
start a file repository beyond what is there now, please let me know.

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007