[GEM Development] Multitasking OpenGEM on its way

Dostal, Chris E. Chris.Dostal at au.unisys.com
Thu Mar 9 02:12:08 PST 2006

Figure I'd add my 2 cents in here :-)

I just remembered an issue I had with this old dos based monitoring software we had over here.. I got that message "requires atleast x KB" and scratched my head after MEM.EXE reported well over 600 free..

I decrease stacks and fcb in config.sys (I think that was buffers=.. bla too long ago) anywhere that area seemed to do it for me, maybe that's got something to do with it?

Ah if it doesn't just delete me and let someone useful answer :-)

Chris.