[GEM Development] Re: PS/2 Model 25-286 URLs

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:52:39 PDT 2006

wow lovely computer - as Madcrow said it looks rather like an old Mac
:~P - ive only ever seen one of them in real life - so i envy you
guyz! - its got a nice design to the box - just the screen is kinda
too boxy - kinda nice but if they're gonna make it boxy make the
border of the screen a bit bigger than that! - the REAL retro look,
looks alot better than that - erm...that probably is absolute
ballshit, but i just mean that it...erm...doesn't really look right.

then again...i hate the way my screen looks now - anyone know which is
better to get as a birthday pressie for me with about £240 i have (not
gonna spend all though hopefully ;) ) - nintendo ds lite (which can
run homebrew etc - does anyone know whether there is a dosbox (or
other) port to ds? - cuz then i could run gem with some work...) or a
new xerox glass fronted screen =D not sure though :S

-|- awave