[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Dostal, Chris E. Chris.Dostal at au.unisys.com
Tue Jul 11 13:16:56 PDT 2006

Yes we have a truly edible national emblem.. what a pack of savages we are!

Yep, I hear ya Pete.. usually got to high beam it up in the hills near my parents place or else you'll have a good piece of history embedded in your bonnet, perhaps a windscreen :P~

OK Shane, have we sold you on a visit now?? *laughs*