[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 22:01:08 PDT 2006

look - bloody hell! i didn't know it was so offensive to be called an
aussie! (tehehe i hope it was a joke!...but then again...im sorry
mate0

yep i know that it takes more than the $ key - wow! i never knew that
you couldn't get a £ sign on EVERY keyboard by using SHIFT+3 - i think
that on some of the dell keyboards at school there is a euro
(erm...dunno how to get it on my keyboard ;) ) symbol instead of the $
one on mine and...almost every other keyboard i've used in my lifetime

wow...i know im young...and probably rather gullable but - i didnt
know there was stuff like this before i was born! - and especially
that the date of gem being opensourced was moved back a while! - im
14! not 6 or 7 tehehe!

ok the reason i've turned this offer down is because i dont have any
space...seriously...my bedroom is full of phones and my computer, a
tele, my bed, and a cupboard...there is NO room for another computer
:~P

-|- awave