[GEM Development] GeneB: My Failed to Arrive Letter Header

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 16:56:35 PDT 2006

Dear Gene:

This is from last month. My reply to veganalex 'bounced back'
withOUT finding its way to the list server!

Here is the headers:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<gem-dev at simpits.org>:
70.90.176.179 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 450 <topcatdrc at yahoo.com>: Sender address
rejected:
Domain not found
Giving up on 70.90.176.179.
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too
long.

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=CzCAeqbZto8uAGahz3TmIgPcnrIVaGhsHpRmCsEyYnYAMKbENWUkEo42gfGmvSuiORsiSJIJAxPD85XFXAGvqSgDDgRSH9aRfqEcsHovf5k2i345ZAg4pWicCTzZQpdkdNYu3H7GHDW8wsk0sgmtrVpGhPfkarJDZTRexAxrYWM=

;