[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 23:58:02 PDT 2006

Hi, i sware that it was over a year ago or longer i've been a member
of this list - so that means i must have been 12 too =D - and woot!
its my birthday tomorrow so i'm 14 then! - wow! i didn't know what
kind of convo i'd start off but:

on the subject of grammar....some native-english speakers, sometimes
use grammar wrongly (well...i'm an offender!) - and then there's the
non-native speakers/writers - who seem to write almost everything in
proper english! weird eh? - anyone agree?

-|- awave (well...i just thought i'd have a change from veganalex!
well...theres a reason ;) but no-ones telling :~P