[GEM Development] Turbo C bindings

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Mon Jan 9 11:24:23 PST 2006

> I think it would be very easy to port to OpenWatcom.  If I do it,
> would anyone be interested in Watcom bindings?

I did port the standard GEM bindings to Watcom C/C++ (as it was then) some
years ago. IIRC, not everything worked perfectly, but then, I was somewhat
less experienced with some of the more advanced intricacies of Watcom, and C
itself. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem to port again, or indeed
to fix my old port, which is lying around here somewhere...

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/