[GEM Development] How opengem is develop?

Olivier Landemarre olivier.landemarre at utbm.fr
Thu Jan 5 09:20:49 PST 2006

Owen Rudge wrote:

>> I guess that because there has been relatively little development there
>> has been no real push for that.  However, if you would like to help set
>> a CVS up, I'm sure noone would object :)
>

> I could set up a Subversion server for FreeGEM if desired. (Subversion
> is generally better than CVS). I've just registered freegem.net and
> freegem.org so could stick it on svn.freegem.org or something if
> desired. However, whether anyone will actually DO anything with the
> code in there is another thing...

Yes, I could put on it some part of my own Atari AES name myaes, and try
to have a good source code compatibility.
I'm soon doing a new release of it, it work on multitask system, or
single tos and work in 32bits and memory protection, I plane since some
month to do a port for Linux kernel, but I have not enough portable VDI
at this time, so it could be interesting for me to work on aes freegem
part to see the endian problems.

http://myaes.free.fr

Olivier