[GEM Development] How opengem is develop?

Olivier Landemarre olivier.landemarre at utbm.fr
Wed Jan 4 08:58:58 PST 2006

Shane M. Coughlan wrote:

>olivier.landemarre at utbm.fr wrote:
>

>>Hello
>>
>>I just install openGEM 5 core and download opengem sdk
>>
>>Opengem core looks work fine.
>>For SDK I not understand all, my interest is in AES part only, where probably I
>>could help you, but which source are the current AES, how to compil gem.exe? Is
>>there is a CVS version?
>>

>Hello! I am just making an update the the SDK.  It's a little behind
>OpenGEM 5.  The desktop and the AES in the current SDK are for OpenGEM 4.

In the actual archive, I have only  freegem aes 3.0 (download yesterday)

>You can download the OpenGEM AES from www.seasip.info, along with the
>latest desktop and video driver.

I can't find any source code in seasip.info only  a link for deltasoft
here in download part I can find Freegem/xm 3.0beta4 is it this. It is
this aes for OpenGEM 5?

>I am so sorry for the confusion.  However, the rest of the SDK is very
>valid.  The new SDK should be out this month.

Ok

>There is no CVS version.

:-(  for opensource project this looks quite strange for me today not
use this (or subversion)

thanks

Olivier