[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:44:23 PST 2006

lol - i wasn't saying you were a smoker...just I know that some people
do waste a HELL OF ALOT of money on smoking. I never intend to either.
Yeh...it's my dad that spent quite alot of money at uni on alcohol and
i've easily become addicted to coffee...so beer'll probably be the
same so yeh...sorry about the misunderstanding :S

-|- awave