[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:18:43 PST 2006

Liam Proven wrote:
> Shane M. Coughlan wrote:
>> I'm still around.  Sorry to have been quiet lately.  I started a new job
>> with the Free Software Foundation Europe.  That has meant moving to
>> Switzerland and setting up a project here called the Freedom Task Force
>> (FYI I did not come up with the name).  We're at http://fsfeurope.org/ftf.
>
> Sounds like my dream job, in something pretty close to my dream
> location! How did you manage to land that?

Blackmail, some theft...a little murder...

More seriously, I became quite involved in Free Software advocacy over
the last year and a half, and I gradually found myself in the loop with
regards forthcoming projects.  The FTF was one such project and I put
myself forward...I was lucky enough to be select and that places me in
Zurich.  Huzzah!

Shane :)