[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 18:05:40 PST 2006

Dear Oliver:

Well, I'll try to correspond *a little* with you about any difficulties
you have. I don't know if the used 80386 board I've bought will EVER
see a case and power supply connected to it ... but I'm not (yet)
dropping my plans to get it into a tower case before I move out of here
- IF I do move. (Too long a sentence, I know!) I've never had a 386 -
just an IBM PS/2 Mdl25-286 - running DOS and GEM and GEOS but that's
the plan.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton