[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

Shane M. Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 06:22:24 PST 2006

Liam Proven wrote:
> Peter Green wrote:
>> No need to apologise for being quiet, Shane... not everyone can keep up
>> with my steady production of GEM postings!*  :-)
>
> Is has been quiet, hasn't it? But I don't think anyone should feel guilty...
>
> Perhaps, finally, the technological wave has slowly passed us by...

I think to a large extent it has, though I am always surprised at the
amount of people using GEM for reasons of nostalgia or as a hobby; DOS
still has attractions.  Jim Hall, chap behind FreeDOS, recently asked me
to confirm I still plan to work on the OpenGEM distro, as he wants to
look at increasing its visibility in FreeDOS distros.

Regards

Shane