[GEM Development] Test (No December monthly notice!)

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 01:13:53 PST 2006

Peter Green wrote:
> It's good to see that some of us still exist. Of course, there'll
> probably be quite a few GEM people in the land of nod just now, too.

I'm still around.  Sorry to have been quiet lately.  I started a new job
with the Free Software Foundation Europe.  That has meant moving to
Switzerland and setting up a project here called the Freedom Task Force
(FYI I did not come up with the name).  We're at http://fsfeurope.org/ftf.

OpenGEM is most certainly not dead.  I plan to release OpenGEM 7 before
Christmas.

Regards

Shane