[GEM Development] Davey Brain: Please Contact Me

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 13:44:31 PST 2006

Dear Davey:

My attempts to write you at the address that is within your earlier
posts to this list didn't work. Please write me at this address so that
we can set up a phone call about the computer you wanted me to get to
you (when we last exchanged letters last Spring).

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton

Original Letter(S):

Dear Davey:

As I recall, you had expressed an interest in my old Reply-upgraded IBM
PS/2 55SX. (The fact that I haven't mentioned it ALL Summer doesn't
mean I've TOTALLY forgotten.) In any case. my sister's are wanting my
to 'clean house' (literally) so as to prepare for putting it up for
sale next Spring. So I think that we need to talk - literally talk.

My phone no. is: <snipped out of this public message>. I'm often out in
the evenings - though there is an answering system built-in to the
phone - till ten PM at this library using the Inet access here OR other
errands. (I live near Chicago, IL, BTW.)

IF you give me your's AND suggested times for calling, I'd be glad to
telephone you (and 'foot the bill' for the call). I think I remember
you saying you're in Ohio.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton
OS/2 Warp user