[GEM Development] OT: Mobile phones, developing nations, an amazing solution! (Article by Shane)

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Apr 21 23:12:49 PDT 2006

> [Mind you, even as a Tory voter I won't stand for any political nastiness on the
> list.  They all have their pros and cons when it comes down to it, so let's
> leave it at that!]

I've been meaning to ask one of you UKians.  What IS a Tory?  Here in
the land of crappy beer and stump-stupid presidents, we've got democrats
and republicans with misc. smaller groups scattered around for good
measure.  Is Labour equivalent to a republican (conservative) and a Tory
  equivalent to a democrat (liberal)?

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"
Proud owner of 80-0007
http://www.f15sim.com - The only of its kind.