[GEM Development] OT: Mobile phones, developing nations, an amazing solution! (Article by Shane)

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 20:58:59 PDT 2006

Quoting veganalex <veganalex at gmail.com>:
> yeh i has an idea! - no offence but as a 13 year old...and a true
> left-wing believer, i would think you should DEFINATELY take out the
> labour link...please don't ban me!!! - freedom of speech...

Freedom of speech swings both ways...  :)  But you're safe, Shane's editorial
power over your posts is pretty much restricted to his killfile, he doesn't have
admin rights on the list (that I know of!)

[Mind you, even as a Tory voter I won't stand for any political nastiness on the
list.  They all have their pros and cons when it comes down to it, so let's
leave it at that!]
--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.