[GEM Development] OT: Mobile phones, developing nations, an amazing solution! (Article by Shane)

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 12:17:30 PDT 2006

> Well, I want to give people my contact information and a clear picture
> of the organisations and projects I'm working on.  But...as
> you pointed out...this leads to a heck of a spread.
> Innovative suggestions for size reduction welcome... :)

You could put a Projects/Organisations pages up on your web site and link to
that in your sig -- that would also let you include a bit of blurb about
what each one is, for those of us who never get around to finding out :)
Plus, it means you can dabble in a spot of revisionism should your project
affiliations ever change *grin*

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)