[GEM Development] running GEM XM

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Apr 3 11:01:33 PDT 2006

G'day, all!

Just a note that I managed to get back to GEM XM the other night and had
Paint and Write functioning simultaneously without any apparent problems
in a DOS box under XP Pro. I haven't tried any printing. As previously
mentioned, Publish wouldn't work -- it couldn't find the CLIPBRD folder.
Also, both Artline and Draw said I didn't have enough memory, even
without anything else running: I guess I need to set up the environment
for those to work. Another day...

System: Medion laptop, Pentium M 1.70, Windows XP Media Centre Edition
2002, 512MB RAM

Nothing world-shattering, but more evidence that it works.

Peter