[GEM Development] Talking of interesting screenshots...

Armand Colleye a.colleye at wxs.nl
Mon Mar 7 22:55:13 PST 2005

John Elliott wrote:

>: but they do acknowledge that the screenshots look "interesting"
>
>  Talking of interesting screenshots...
>
>  It's possible to download disc images of the Apricot F1 version of GEM
>from <http://www.actapricot.org/disks/aprid5ks.htm> (disks 222 and 223).
>But since not all of us *have* an F1 lying around, I've added some
>screenshots of it to my site at <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/screens.html>.
>
>  The alternative colour scheme is quite fun, and of course now we've got
>PALETTE.ACC, it's possible to have the same scheme on the PC.

I thought that I downloaded that part.
Did not find a bit of time to unpack the disks

BTW
The dialog machine from the ETZ in Zurich was programming in GEM.
Does any-one know what the dialog machine was (is)?
And more important with some browsing through their ftp-site I found an
GEM-app.
But...
I did not find a bit of time to play with it or what it is.

BTW GEM app's
Perkin Elmer chromatograph (Gas or flame), does or did have a GEM interface?
Any-one could enlighten us (me) in this topic?

Have Fun
Armand