[GEM Development] Radio promotion!

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Fri Mar 4 23:39:08 PST 2005

'lo all,

I was pointed to www.lugradio.org, a light-hearted British online Linux
radio show, a few weeks ago, as season 2 episode 9 had a brief mention of
GEM, and the presenters were wondering if anyone still used GEM. So, of
course, I sent them an e-mail... you can hear them discussing GEM again now
in episode 10, about 50 minutes or so in. It's kind of funny... they're not
exactly complementary about GEM (thinking it a bit old), but they do
acknowledge that the screenshots look "interesting", and GEM can be used
with FreeDOS, and they provide a link to my site and to Shane's. It's also a
generally nice radio show if you like their style.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/