Betreff: Re: [GEM Development] Re: GEM programming tutorial

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 19:53:48 PST 2005

Dear Robert:

That's what I was asking about in my question letter. Do "WE" (i.e.
GEM-DEVelopers) have the source that is in the back of that book in
text form?

Also, you have a GERMAN version of the book? Hmmm. A Local
(Evanston IL) public library - currently on loan ot ME! :-) - has
the English ed. I was wondering if it'd be worthwhile to OCR it
(someday).

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton