[GEM Development] GEM programming tutorial

olivier.landemarre at utbm.fr Olivier.Landemarre at utbm.fr
Fri Dec 30 16:32:45 PST 2005

Selon "Shane M. Coughlan" <shane at shaneland.co.uk>:

> olivier.landemarre at utbm.fr wrote:
> > Here a small article I write a long time ago, in french with small C
> source
> > code:
> >
> > http://olivier.landemarre.free.fr/gem/docs/gem1.htm
>
> Thank you so much Olivier!

There is a very good GEM atari documentation here:

http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/gemlib/html/index.html

I think if you wan't compil gem atari and PC gem source code, someone should
port gemlib that is a very good lib for gem now, fully safe thread. There is
only 2 asm functions to port to call VDI and AES, and probably some specific PC
Gem function to add, in binding. Arnaud will be probably happy to add this
function in gemlib. This lib is now use by all programers in atari world.

Olivier