[GEM Development] GEM programming tutorial

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 18:29:35 PST 2005

: What's the best GEM programming tutorial and where should I get it?

  For what it's worth, I learnt GEM programming from the source code of the
demonstration programs that came with the Programmer's Toolkit. For example,
DEMO.C (which is pretty much the source of Doodle) isn't too badly
commented, though the portability macros don't help readability.

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"